[SECC] 29SD

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 20:46:43 EST 2004

Guys, what's your opinion? Saturday morning while running Euro's dude calls
in with the call sign 29 Sugar Delta. He is obviously in Europe, heavy
English accent and Military sounding. I questioned his callsign several
times and each time he said that 29 SD was his callsign and he wanted to
know my location. I gave him USA and repeated my question of him using a
legal call sign on 28 mhz. he admitted when asked that he had NO amateur
license and then dis-appeared. Wonder who, what , where???  Then there was
the case of the South American dog cussing me Sunday evening for about 20
minutes. My thanks to him for revealing to me that I was  a "stupid gringo"
; guess I just never realized!! Worked right thru him to Ja and he finally
gave up.. Such is the life of a contester! c ya Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786

Check out my web site: