[SECC] SS CW

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 2 09:55:28 EST 2004

I'm not sure I understand Gordon's question.

F1:  CQ.  Maybe CQ SS N4LR N4LR
F2:  Exchange:  # A N4LR 75 GA (or whatever else fits)
F3:  Thank you message:  TU N4LR
F4:  N4LR
F5:  His call
F6:  Here the default is a "QSO before" message.  I usually substitute a
longer CQ since I work the duplicates and don't argue about it on CW.
CQ SS SS N4LR N4LR N4LR SS or something like that to break the monotony
and to give you a chance to do something else for a few seconds while
holding the frequency.
F7:  ?.  This isn't essential and you can substitute something else
here.  When I am DX, I use F7 to program QSL VIA K4BAI, hi.

73,

John, K4BAI.