[SECC] K4EA CQWW SSB 15M SB

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA k4ea at contesting.com
Tue Nov 2 17:24:00 EST 2004

I did 15M single band this year.  Conditions as you all know were
exceptional on 15.  Can't say for the low bands as I did not even venture
any where else.

I had lots of great multipliers call me including, JW5E was QSO # 16.
Others include: UA0SR (Z18),VU2WAP,
C91Z,VQ9OG,MU0FAL,5Z4/YT1CS,9J2BO,S79MH,9H1PF,HZ1MD,LX3DX,5R8FU, and 5X1GS.

This was my personal best in a single band entry.

1809 Q  40 Z  157 cty  score 1,002,730

Station: HB 6el Mono at 93', 3el fixed SE at 70', and 3el fixed SW as 45'
	(By the ARRL test I should have my 5 over 5 stack)
FT1000MP, LK800 amp, and WRITELOG 10.48F!

Note to ED, K4SB: it was ZD8I not ZD8Z!  That was the touhgest pile-up I was
in.

Neal, K4EA