[SECC] SS Info

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Sat Nov 6 12:09:49 EST 2004

On 6 Nov 2004 at 10:21, Hal Kennedy wrote:

> 2.  Last year, 40 went very long very early and was not the good run band it
> usually is.
>
> Strategy might be to move lower earlier than usual.

I may not have sent my last reply to the list...

This was the same condx we had when I set the GA LP record from W4WA.
 I also just remembered that I have the rate sheet from that contest
on my web page.  Go to http://www.aa4ga.com and click on "Radio
Stuff", then click on "Rate Sheets and Such"...that contest is
actually the only choice.  I made my first 80m QSO during the 0Z
hour, and by 02Z had effectively vacated 40m, staying on 80 for the
next 6 hours except for 2nd radio Qs.

I better go work on my 80m antenna and take a nap...

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, Georgia

"Have Dobro Will Travel"