[SECC] FW: SS CW W4NTI Single Op LP

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 16:39:13 EST 2004

I worked TD on the Alabama net at 7 pm CST on 3575,  then we both moved
down the band.  We both found a spot.  I had been on 20 and 40 prior to
that.  I didn't CQ much on 80 because by that time I was tuckered out.  And
the flare blasted the higher bands.  So by 8PM I gave it up.

As for W4OC I think I missed him because of the crappy propagation.  I
didn't hear much at all from the East coast as I normally do.  The bands of
15 and some on 10 were mainly to the West.  As was 20 with a bit of
propagation to the NE.  40 was my best in that direction.  But I never
heard W4OC at all.

Dan/W4NTI