[SECC] Careful with SS logs!!

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Nov 10 16:34:05 EST 2004

I just got a confirmation from the ARRL Contest Robot, accepting my
log submission.

However, out of 849 Q's, it found 19 typo's!! All of the typo's had
to do with correct spacing of the received information.

What works:                    2 A K9QVB 59 IL

What does NOT work:    2A K9QVB 59 IL
                                        2 A K9QVB 59IL

And yes, I did go over the log before submission, but I missed
correcting 19 typo's. The robot, of course, will delete any
submission in your log that is not in the expected format.
Fortunately you can resubmit your log's until you get 'em right.

Now, back to typing class...AGAIN!!

Tom - W4BQF