[SECC] TL-922

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 11 14:17:28 EST 2004

 Roger,

  Try W7FG Vintage Manuals  - www.w7fg.com

  He has :  Kenwood Opr	TL-922A	Amplifier	$21

  I have ordered from him before and he is reliable and the manuals are binded
 very nicely.....

                    73, Jeff

p.s.  - Look on eham.net under "Ham Links" and "Commercial(Books)" . There are
        several other places too but I have never dealt with them. I took a
        quick look and their prices are not much different than W7FG....