[SECC] Fry's Location

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:38:27 EST 2004

I've had a couple of inquires about the location of Fry's.  (I misspelled
it earlier.)  From I-85 get off on Pleasant Hill and go toward Gwinnett
Place Mall.  Turn right onto Satellite Blvd; then turn right onto Commerce
Ave.  You will see Fry's on the left.  The store is absolutely huge!  70
checkout stations.

FYI.

Jay, K4OGG