[SECC] Fry's Location

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Mon Nov 15 17:04:40 EST 2004

Ack Radio Supply Company in downtown Atlanta usually has items that I
have difficulty finding elsewhere. They will also special order most
items for you. Their store has more items than what you see in their
catalog or website. Give them a phone call if you cannot visit the store
personally. They also have a store in Birmingham, AL.
http://www.acksupply.com/

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA