[SECC] Fry's Location

Robin Gist - K4VU k4vu at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 22:43:16 EST 2004

by all means, bring the bowl!  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Jeswald <w4nti at mindspring.com>
Sent: Nov 15, 2004 2:34 PM
To: secc at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SECC] Fry's Location

Far out dude....guess that means I don't need to bring the bowl,  eh?

Seriously tho....good to see something is replacing the ''shack''.  Course
I could have done that out of my junk box back then.

hi hi.

Dan/W4NTI

fry's was tantamount to a religious experience.  forget those hippie drugs
from the 60's --  throw in a trip to a giants game in pac bell park and a
couple of those nasty hot dogs in the same day, and any discerning geek
would need a week to come down from the euphoric, altered state.

> 73 / robin / k4vu
> still trying to track down a 270 pF mica in VA

Commerce