[SECC] Logs Due for California QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 17 19:35:09 EST 2004

Hello Contesters,

Thank you for participating in the 2004 California QSO Party!  The
deadline for CQP log submissions is now here.

Be sure to include your club name on your entry.

**For electronic logs:

Please send your electronic log to:
cqp at contesting.com

Logs in Cabrillo format are preferred, but if your software logger
does not support Cabrillo output for CQP, we will gladly accept
ARRL format logs (along with summary sheets) or virtually
any text file format.

Here's an explanation of what we're looking for in your Cabrillo file:
http://www.cqp.org/pdf/cqp_cabrillo.pdf

**For paper logs:

CQP paper log forms:
http://www.cqp.org/pdf/2004_CQP_Forms.pdf

Send your paper log to:
NCCC
c/o Al Maenchen, AD6E
3330 Farthing Way
San Jose, CA 95132-1908
USA

For more details on submitting your CQP entry, please see:
http://www.cqp.org/Rules.html

If you're having problems preparing your CQP log, please e-mail us at
cqp at contesting.com for assistance.

73...
-Dean - N6DE