[SECC] TS830, NA, & WIN98

Hoeft, Roger V roger.hoeft at intergraph.com
Thu Nov 18 17:52:48 EST 2004

Guys,

I have a new laptop at work and as usual I had a share of WIN98 installed in
the event that I wanted to run NA during a test.  Unfortunately, the laptop
(Compaq NC6000) is so new that WIN98 is not supported.

My problem is that I can't get NA (v10.59) to key my TS830.  I have the same
configuration (IRQ, etc.) in this version of NA as I had for version 10 so I
think that issue is cleared.

I'm looking for help to set the right parameters within WIN98 to make the
keyer work.

Any help getting me back on the air would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & 73,

	Roger ...
	KA9EKJ

  Roger Hoeft
  Senior Systems Consultant
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
  (256) 730-1662       (256) 730-1350 (fax)
  Roger.Hoeft at intergraph.com
  http://www.intergraph.com <http://www.intergraph.com>