[SECC] TS830, NA, & WIN98

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 19 13:22:38 EST 2004

Roger...

This is simular to a problem I had when we got our new Dell computer last year.
You can use NA on Windows XP as long as you don't use any interfaces. If you
turn on CW keying or try to control the radio the program will lock up.

I installed Partion Magic on both my computer and John's (BAI). If we run NA
in WIN98 it works fine.....