[SECC] Clean sweep

Gordon gmacie at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 21 19:28:32 EST 2004

I VO1HE (NL) calling N6RO on 15 and N6RO couldnt hear him. I chimed in and
he said up 2. Went there and worked him for last one. I saw you spotted a
couple of minutes later on 20. I went to see if I could hear you and heard
VO1HE calling you !!... We both got pretty lucky. I saw him spotted earlier
in the weekend but he wasn't copiable to me. He was loud on 15. Not quite as
strong on 20 with my big dipoles...

N4LR

Gordon