[SECC] SS SSB N4GG SO Unlimited HP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Nov 21 20:30:12 EST 2004

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:   0
   80:   8
   40:  22
   20:  34
   15:  15
   10:   1
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had very limited time so I decided to try an 80X80 just for fun.  Turned out
harder than I thought.  No CQs of course, all S&P.  Spent the last 90
minutes
passing by friends looking for the last mult - interesting, but I don't
think
I'll do this again!
Congrats to the crew at WW4LL - sounds like we have a really first-rate M/S
developing in SECC.
Sorry I didn't work anyone else in SECC - this 80X80 thing is kind of a
drag.

FT-1000MP/Acom 2000A/88 ft dipole/Writelog.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/