[SECC] California QSO Party Results

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 3 19:26:01 EDT 2004

Well, I was sorry to hear about Murphy's unwelcome visit to Tom, W4BQF.
  Fortunately, Murph stayed away from my place through the weekend.  I
was generally pleased with my effort.  I should have stayed at it a
little longer last night and done more on 40 meters, but as is typical
on a weekend, life intervenes.

The mid-day openings on 10 meters were very welcomed.  It was amazing
how fast 10m opened.  Quiet one minute, signals booming the next.

I only missed 4 of the 58 counties.  I never heard any activity from the
4 that I missed.

I did hear quite a few SECCers; hopefully everyone did well and we'll be
able to make a mark for the club with the combined effort.

Here's my results:

	SOLP AB

         Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Counties

            7  CW      44    132    0