[SECC] Fwd: [SEDXC] The new SEDXC Discussion Board

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Mon Oct 4 12:50:34 EDT 2004

Jay & ALL,

Chaz, W4GKF already sent out an announcement, but here it is again.  IT IS
ALREADY UP AND RUNNING:

You can access the SEDXC Discussion Board by going to the SEDXC website
(www.sedxc.org) and clicking on the obvious link or by going directly to
http://216.76.73.118/n4nia/default.asp.  Enjoy!

Our thanks to Kos, N4NIA for making this happen and hosting this
great new service on his servers.  Now let's use it.

Also a Big thanks to Chaz, W4GKF for overhauling our SEDXC Website.  It is
already snazzed up with a lot more to come.

73
Bill N4NX