[SECC] Reminder, QRP Spartan Sprint Tonigh

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 4 14:18:48 EDT 2004

Hi Guys:

How about turning your power down or getting out your QRP rig and join
in this one and give K4AQ, K4BAI, etc. a chance at some local QSOs?  No
mults in this one; just total number of contacts.

Activity usually starts on 20 and moves down to 40 and then 80, although
when 15 is open there may be a few stations there at the start and there
are always a few on 40 at the start, who may be single band ops.  If I
have time to get SO2R hooked back up, I'll be on 20 and 40 at the start
and move to 80 when 20 goes out or the QSOs dry up there.

73 (72 for QRPers),

John, K4BAI.

Tonight is the October Adventure Radio Society Spartan Sprint.

The contest runs for two hours starting at 9 pm Eastern Daylight, 8 pm
Central Daylight, 7 pm Mountain Daylight, 6 pm Pacific Daylight.  That's
0100 to 0300 UTC.

Exchange - Report, State (Province), Power as in:   559 MI 5W

After the Sprint, fill out the Autolog at:
www.ARSqrp.com/ars/ss_log.html

Details at:
www.ARSqrp.com

Enjoy, and get your logs in by noon Wednesday.  Results should be posted
by Thursday.