[SECC] Bill Windle QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 5 11:28:47 EDT 2004

Hello all:

In my posting about the upcoming (on Oct 16) FOC club operating event
open to non-members and members alike, I did, indeed, omit one Georgia
FOC member, my good friend, Dick Bentley, K2UFT.  I most humbly
apologize to him.  Hope I didn't leave anyone else out, but I may have.
  K4II in SC is also a member, but not of SECC.  W3VT is in Myrtle
Beach, SC, outside our circle, but still in SC.  There could be others
and my mind isn't recalling them now.  I should be using a list.  OK--I
did leave out at least two, the other being Bruce, AA4Z.  Tom, N4KG, in
Huntsville is a member of FOC, but hasn't joined SECC yet.  Tom, W4BQF,
is already a FOC member and I may have said that he was about to become
one.  Sorry for the incomplete report and again apologies especially to
Dick and Bruce.

73,

John, K4BAI.