[SECC] Re:JARTS

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 18 16:17:45 EDT 2004

Your right, most of the QRM begins when a DX station fires up on 7030 and a
slew of US stations call and work and clobber the frequency.  etc etc.

My solution is this;   When I am on CW and get clobbered I switch in my
RTTY program.  I then call him and TELL HIM the frequency is busy with CW.
And when I am ignored, which is the usual case I simply go back to CW and
clobber the hotel out of him for a while.  They will normally move.

Unfortunately it don't work for long.

Dan/W4NTI

There were