[SECC] W/VE Island QSO party

Michael Condon ne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 09:55:56 EDT 2004

Hi,
I will be on GA islands this weekend for the W/VE Island QSO party using the club call K4USI.  My plan is to spend Saturday afternoon on one Lake Lanier island, and move to another for Sunday.  Look around 14260 SSB as the center of this activity for me.
Noon until Dark or later will be my sked both days, plus or minus depending on conditions.

This is my first island outing in a while, and my first contest this year, and hopefully marks my return to more activity in both.
Enjoy the weekend,

73,
Mike, NE4S,

K4USI, Island Rovers of Georgia