[SECC]Circle shift

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 24 00:00:12 EDT 2004

The time now is 11:49 EDT.

I propose that for the CQWW contest, that under Article VII, the
circle be shifted to a center of Lat 33.43693 and Long 84.71263. If
agreed on, this will bring K4WI into the circle, but will
unfortunately leave W4OC out. No other persons will be affected.

I sent an email to Don this morning requesting he inform me if he
intended to work the
CQWW and I have not gotten a response. From earlier posts, Don has
never submitted a score for this contest.

Article VII provides for a temporary shift of 6 days, and I further
propose that the shift begin on Thursday, October 28. If approved by
the members, the circle will automatically return to its present
position 6 days after October 28.

Under the duties proscribed to the Vice President, it is clearly
stated that he must report the results of the vote "within 7 days".
Therefore, there is no reason it may not be reported earlier, and I
suggest October 28 be the deadline.

Should Don indicate he does intend to participate, I withdraw this
request.

Please vote directly to John, or if you wish, on the reflector.

73
Ed