[SECC] Treasurer

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Mon Oct 25 08:23:30 EDT 2004

As John pointed out, the person handling the GQP plaques (me for the past
three years -- K4SB before me) has been collecting the plaque money.  One
of the reasons I keep asking about the GQP results is because I'm holding
on to more than $400 cash for plaques.   I don't want to put the money into
a personal account, commingling with my personal funds, and don't want to
open a separate account -- therefore, for the reasons stated by John, I
vote in favor of adding a treasurer to the SECC slate of officers.

73,

Jay/K4OGG

P.S. PJ2/N4GG was on 7.012 at 7 a.m. working Asia.