[SECC] Treasurer

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 25 13:06:37 EDT 2004

I have always put the plaque money (for GQP 1999, when I collected the
money, but didn't order the plaques and sent the money to K4SB) and for
NAQP in my own account and write one check to K4WW.  We all trust Jay
and will trust anyone else authorized to collect money for such a
project.  Ed is right that service charges will eat up a small club
account!  Banks aren't interested in having such accounts as a service
anymore.  It isn't profitable to them.  That's probably one reason that
we asked Nancy to handle the first funds the club had--she could combine
them with the existing SEDXC funds.

73,

John, K4BAI.