[SECC] Result of Vote on Amendment to By-Laws to AddTreasurer Office

Lee Hiers lee at aa4ga.com
Fri Oct 29 00:41:38 EDT 2004

On 29 Oct 2004 at 4:28, K4SB wrote:

> I must admit that I can not understand why someone has to vote "no".
> At every election of Officers of the Club for at least the last 5
> years, the vote has been unanimous.

I feel the office of treasurer is inconsistent with the
original intent of the SECC...as we recently discussed here
on the reflector.  *To me*, it was important that someone
voted no.

Notice that the voter turnout for the circle moving
question was much lower.  I (and I presume many others) had
no strong feelings on this issue one way or the other.

Ditto on the election of officers.

It's no biggie...

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA