[SECC] Fw: CQWW SSB K4WI SOSB/10 LP

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 31 19:29:16 EST 2004

Bummer! Everything worked flawlessly every night for the last week;
conditions looked like a good time for the weekend with good prop numbers.
At the bell Friday evening I noticed that the Alpha would not key up!
Scratching head; I finally noticed that the WAIT light was still on. Manual
says that indicates blown transistor on time delay board. So it's low power
for the weekend. Saturday morning I could hold a run frequency pretty well;
but Sunday morning I got bumped after 15 or 20 qso's.Ten literally was full
from 300 all the way up to above 950!  I missed Zones 17,18,22,23,26,34,39
and 40. Should have had the last two but never heard any activity from FR or
TF.  Only SECC 'er heard was WA4TII. I am glad that the circle got moved and
I can add my score for the club! 73's Cort