[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Thu Sep 2 00:15:46 EDT 2004

On 2 Sep 2004 at 23:54, Jeffrey D Clarke wrote:

> Why do we even bother having a meeting all the way in NC ????  Hardly anyone
> shows up the ones we have in GA.....

1) The Shelby hamfest is usually better-attended than most of the
others in the area

2) The club was originally established to not have meetings in the
normal sense, but to distribute them as much as possible so that all
members could meet the former 2 meetings / year by attending the
event of their choice.  So we've had meetings in Shelby, Huntsville,
even Dayton, I believe.

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, Georgia