[SECC]

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Thu Sep 2 16:54:36 EDT 2004

Hi Folks!

I agree wholeheartedly that the club would benefit from face-to-face
meetings and exchanges of ideas. However, it was because of the every day
demands on many of us, including KU8E and others, that the club was
established by W4AN (who disliked meetings) to interact with one another
via the internet.  Read "About Us" on the SECC web site, crafted by K2UFT.

Many members complained when we first pointed out that the ARRL (at that
time) required two in-person meetings per year.  Again, I like getting
together with other club members.  If someone figures out a way to do it on
a regular basis so that someone from the Valdosta area, and from Columbus,
and Dunwoody can attend, then I'm all for it!

73,

Jay/K4OGG