A long post about the SECC...was: Re: [SECC]

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 2 20:52:27 EDT 2004

It looks like we're having our annual discussion on the nature and
purpose of the SECC.  Not being able to say it any better than Lee
already has, I'll defer to his comments; truncated below.

I just wanted to (once again) go on the record as being in favor of
keeping the club true to the principles and vision upon which it was
founded.

Kent, AE4Y