A long post about the SECC...was: Re: [SECC]

Roger Hackler rhackler at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 3 06:51:51 EDT 2004

"It's not the size of a Club which matters, but rather the members. And
right now, I can't think of over a dozen or so who rightfully deserve
membership. But, I'd trust those to guard my back in a second. And
Lee, you're one of them."

This is not an attack against Ed or anyone else, but my opinion.

I just keep pretty quiet, ask a question or two each year, and submit scores
from 3 or four contests a year.

If I don't deserve membership, just let me know and I will be glad to move
on.

73 De KN6RO
Roger