[SECC] SECC Web site

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 3 11:31:53 EDT 2004

Since no one else has come forward, I'll volunteer to take on the task
of "re-vitalizing" the SECC web site.

Before anyone takes me up on my offer, I need to make sure that everyone
understands the following:

-  What I know about creating web pages has been self-taught

-  That means that my HTML capabilities are meager at best, but given
time, I'll do my best to learn and apply new design features

-  In all likelihood, the design of the web page will be totally
different when I'm through with the first over-haul

-  This will be a weekend (when time and family obligations permit)
project for me, but I'll do my best to make improvements to the web site
as quickly as possible.

I'd also strongly recommend taking a look at my personal web page before
making a decision.  It'll give you at least some idea of what to expect.

	http://www.qsl.net/ae4y/

My feelings won't be hurt if the group decides to look elsewhere.

Kent, AE4Y