[SECC]

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 4 00:03:54 EDT 2004

--------
> Yes. That is a task I've been meaning to do for a while -- send e-mails
> to all of the relatively inactive members and see if they still wish to
> remain in the club.
Perhaps an easier way would be to ask the webmaster ( who ever that is
) to send you the list of those subscribed. That would elimiate a lot
of work.

I also thik there is a command you can send to the reflector which
will respond with the information, but can't remember it. Somethig
like "whois"?

73
Ed