[SECC] Club

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 4 15:35:52 EDT 2004

Lee Hiers wrote:
> True enough, but someone may not want to pose some questions to an
> international audience.  So, do it here...each of those topics has
> been discussed here among our members on the reflector...and should
> continue to be.  You have a question, throw it out there!
>
> And BTW, the CQ-Contest reflector (the one I think Ed means when he
> says "contesting.com" has been extremely low-traffic recently.
> Mostly due to annual summer doldrums I believe.  Heck, in recent days
> the SECC list is much more active!  ;-)

As usual, Lee if right on the ball. However, ( and he is correct on
the CQ-Contest )
all of those reflectors have archives, and you can go back as many
years as you wish.
There are also search engines on a couple.

I suppose what I am saying is do a little work yourself. Spoon feeding
won't help anyone. And the pride you have in yourself will increase.

73
Ed