[SECC] New pages

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 4 18:41:39 EDT 2004

Thanks Archie.  Every time I go back and look at the web site, I find
another bug on one or more of the pages.  I was having trouble getting
the "globe" background to show up on the main page, the roster page, and
the links page; but I think I whipped that one into submission.

Chasing the little glitches down is as hard as working the Yukon in the
Sweepstakes for the last multiplier and a clean sweep!

Kent, AE4Y