[SECC] Frances

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 7 12:49:57 EDT 2004

 I hope everybody's antennas are holding up OK. The past two days have been my first exposure to a tropical storm in the SE. The winds were pretty scary last night - a steady 30 MPH maybe gusting to 45 mph or so. We also had monsoon like rain all night long. I just couldn't imagine what hurricane force would be like. Unfortunately, we are one of the 500,000 people in Georgia whose power is out. We lost ours around 11 PM last night and it is still out as of this afternoon. Two of my three wire antennas blew down so I will have some work to do in the back when things calm down.... Hopefully Ivan will stay away
from us...
                         73, Jeff