[SECC] 2004 California QSO Party Announcement

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 8 10:11:14 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Glad to see all the interest and enthusiasm for the club competition in
the Calif QSO Party.  I will be QRV on both modes.  Note that the high
scorers usually get a bottle of California wine.  My wife and I are
enjoying the bottle I got from the 2003 party now.  Maybe we had better
do a stealth attack on the TCG and not directly tell them we are up for
this?  Naw, that won't work because several of their members are also
connected to our reflector.  Guess we have already brought the challenge
out into the open.  73, John, K4BAI.