[SECC] GQP Help

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 8 14:20:22 EDT 2004

 Both K4BAI and WW4LL have volunteered to be the Contest Promotion Directors.
 There is no reason both of you cannot share this responsibility.

 W4BQF has volunteered to take care of the plaques. Jay - K4OGG please send an
 email to Tommy to let him know what he needs to do.

 Thanks for everyone's help. Any volunteers for the web page ???  Maybe AE4Y and NJ8J would like to share this ????

                      73, Jeff