[SECC] meeting in JA

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 15:47:46 EDT 2004

This is a serious contester.  Even goes to Japan to suck up and get some
skeds......hi.

Dan/W4NTI

rival groups of JA hams...they called a truce in order to have this public
meeting...hi...in any case I will be meeting JE1CKA(KH0AM) , JE1TSD,
7L4IOU, JQ2GYU, JR1NHD, JA7KAC, JR2BNF, and JM1LPN....I am really excited
that they are taking time from their busy schedules and arranging to meet
over JA food and drink...it should be a great time...and who knows...might
guarantee that elusive JA mult on 80m and 160m and even 10m in cqww cw or
ssb tests!! hi......de Rick nq4i