[SECC] Monthly Informal SECC Meeting

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 8 16:28:11 EDT 2004

I am in favor of luncheon meetings on a weekend, but I will not be able
to go to all of them in the Atlanta area, and will not be able to go
this weekend.  I would be glad to have visitors in Columbus and at my
house from the club at any time.  However, visitors should be warned (as
KU8E will attest), my hamshack is a real mess and I will not get it
cleaned up for visitors.  I have 50 years of accumulated hamstuff in it.
  A few years ago a bookcase leg gave way and threw magazines and
newsletters and other stuff all over the room.  It has just been stacked
up so that there is a small pathway to the desk.  So, please one or two
at a time in the hamshack.  The rest can gather in the den and/or the
living room.  The Civil War Naval Museum is well worth a visit.  Also,
the Columbus Museum is great (and has no admission charge).  Let me know
when any of you can come in a group or by yourselves.  Too bad we don't
have a Columbus hamfest anymore or we could coordinate a visit with that.

73,

John, K4BAI.