Membership List; ARRL Contest Circle (was: RE: [SECC] Correction - Club Competition Rules)

nf4a at knology.net nf4a at knology.net
Wed Sep 8 18:00:40 EDT 2004

The contesters in the Florida Panhandle have been screwed by the ARRL 175
mile rule for years....We can't even be members of our own State's Contest
Group....we are considered second class contesters....NOT by the FCG but by
the ARRL.....I hope you let us know if you are going to petition the ARRL
to open this can of worms again as we would like to file as well !

Personally, I feel the 175 rule is f***ing ridiculous. It is one of my hot
buttons.

Charlie Wooten NF4A/9A5PC
Panama City, FL
Member of the Florida Contest Group - Panhandle