[SECC] Monthly Informal SECC Meeting

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Thu Sep 9 10:20:06 EDT 2004

Great idea, Jay. The family could have fun, too.

For those who can't wait, I heard that the Fantasy in Lights during
Christmas is really something to enjoy. That's on my "to do list."
http://www.callawayonline.com/events/fil/fil.htm

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA

html&location=cfg_geo2&rest_id=10685&affiliate_id=>.