[SECC] K9AY CW Sprint

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Sun Sep 12 19:07:03 EDT 2004

K9AY results (high power):

80:  69
40:  97
20:  111

TOTAL: 277 x47 = 13,019 claimed
SE Sprint Coalition #1

Conditions were pretty good from the Midwest, as they were last September.  My low wires worked OK.  The 40-20-15 dipole was up, but had no 80M antenna as of 3 p.m. Saturday.  No problem, as I have a lot of stuff to make temporary antennas -- by 3:45, I had a 40-ft. high inverted-L with four radials.

Thanks to John WA4TT for passing along my team assignment.  Still don't know who all my teammates were, but was glad to work a lot stations down your way, including 2 hurricane survivors from FL, but nothing from AL.

73, Gary
K9AY