[SECC] Preparing for the California QSO Party

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 12 20:52:13 EDT 2004

Just in case anyone needs a contest logger that supports the upcoming
California QSO Party, I've placed a link on the SECC Web Page to the CQP
software developed by Andy, AE6Y (I always liked his call).

The software (CQPWIN 9.20)supports the CQP plus about 10 other contests;
as well as SO2R, CW and Voice keying, etc.

I used it several years ago in the CQP and found it to work well, but
I'm sure that it's been upgraded since then.

The link to the CQPWIN page can be found on the SECC "Contesting Links"
page:

	http://secc.contesting.com

P.S.:  Information on next week's (Sept. 18-19) contests are also posted.

Kent, AE4Y