[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, SC QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 20 14:02:23 EDT 2004

Not much to report here on SC QSO Party.  Guess I must have missed the
best part on Saturday when I spent about 6 hours in the yard cleaning up
debris from Ivan.  Very little activity that I could hear on Saturday
night and Sunday.  No SECC members heard this year.  73, John, K4BAI.

                     South Carolina QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

   160:   0      0       0      0
    80:   0      2       0      2
    40:   1      4       0      4
    20:   0      0       0      0
    15:   0      0       0      0
    10:   0      0       0      0
     6:   0      0       0      0
     2:   0      0       0      0
   222:   0      0       0      0
   432:   0      0       0      0
Total:   1      6       0      6  Total Score = 48

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1.5 KW output, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/