[SECC] ROHN 25 TOWER FOR PICKUP IN MARIETTA

K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Sun Sep 26 13:36:55 EDT 2004

Moving time and the XYL says you haven't put the tower up in 8 years. . .

I've got 6 or 7 straight 10 foot sections and two top sections (one with
rusty TB3, one pointed top) of Rohn 25. Top sections have rotor shelves. AS
IS. NO BOLTS. Sections mostly about 10 years old, stored outside last 5
years. Few dings (need to round out a few legs). Minimal, but some, rust.

$100 takes all.

MUST BE PICKED UP IN MARIETTA BEFORE 5 OCTOBER OR IT GOES IN STORAGE. I'm
here this weekend, back in DC next week.

E-mail at k0dq at analog.org or call 770 993-7749.

Scott k0DQ / YI3Q / A92Q / P40Q