[SECC] CQWW RTTY Results

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 27 19:44:52 EDT 2004

I am aware the band is quite limited in Europe.  I spent SIX YEARS there
operating most of that time.  My call was DA2LJ.  My point is this;  in
recent years the RTTY crowd has been moving further down the band.  I am
not just talking about contest time.  The contest just makes it more
obvious.

Give a listen, especially on the weekends you will hear RTTY down to 7.020
at times.

There is no reason for this, other than because they can.  I haven't said a
word about the other digital modes I hear down there either.

Dan/W4NTI