[SECC] California QSO Party

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 21:08:34 EDT 2004

I won First place Alabama 2003 CQP last year with 605Q's, 58 mults... got me
a T-shirt but do to the fact I am outside the circle.. nothing for the
SECC... this is the way it is for most contests with me! Complainin does no
good so if you want a strong competitor from west Al then it is up to you
all to change the circle and include me. If that is not to be then it's the
status quo. I truely enjoy the reflector and the fellowship but in
actuallity it doesn't count for much score wise real world. My 2 cents, 73's
Cort