[SECC] Announcement QRP Spartan Sprint Monday Night

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 30 10:10:27 EDT 2004

Spartan Sprint Contest Monday -

The October Spartan Sprint will be held on October 4, 2004 (which is our
standard date--the first Monday of the month).  It's two hours of fun as
you contact other QRP CW stations on 80, 40, 20, 15, and/or 10 meters.

The contest starts at 9 pm EDT, 8 pm CDT, 7 pm MDT, and 6 pm PDT and
runs for two hours.  That's 0100-0300 UTC.

The Spartan Sprint exchange is RST - State - Power (e.g. 559 MI 5W).
Note - If you are maritime mobile at sea use 'MM' for your
state-province-country in the exchange.

Contest details and rules are at
www.arsqrp.com/ars/pages/spartan_sprints/ss_rules_new.html

We will continue our special recognition for those who operate outdoors.
If you operate outdoors, please note it in your Soapbox comments after
the contest.

After the contest report your summary and score at the autolog at
www.ARSqrp.com/ars/ss_log.html

In your Soapbox comments after the contest, start by listing your radio
and antenna.  We think everyone would be interested in this information.

Good luck on Monday!

72, Paul Stroud  AA4XX   ARS asst. Contest Manager