[SECC] Proposed amendment to the Constitution of the SECC

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 30 14:17:44 EDT 2004

 I vote that we propose moving the club circle to the Southwest so that K4WI
is inside the circle. Also, all the AL stations in the Huntsville , AL area should fit in the cicle as well. If you look at the map K4AQ made, our membership is clustered around 3 areas - Atlanta, Columbus and Huntsville.

                     Thanks, Jeff