[SECC] Proposed amendment to the Constitution of the SECC

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 30 15:49:54 EDT 2004

ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:
I vote that we propose moving the club circle to the Southwest so that
K4WI
is inside the circle. Also, all the AL stations in the Huntsville , AL
area should fit in the circle as well. If you look at the map K4AQ
made, our membership is clustered around 3 areas - Atlanta, Columbus
and Huntsville.

                      Thanks, Jeff
------------------------------------

Without comment on Jeff's suggestion, I would like to emphasize that
at this time, NO procedure exists whereby the circle can be moved.

The proposed Amendment is "catching the rabbit"

After that, we can "cook" him, if the majority of the members approve.

Think of it this way, the inclusion of the proposal does NOTHING to
the circle. It merely sets up a procedure, IF the members approve such
a change.

Please don't read something into the proposal which isn't there.
Without a majority vote on a change, the Amendment will merely be a
silent part of the Constitution.

73
Ed